|Home||» Products||» Marine Cable||» Marine Cable|
Owing to our immense knowledge in this industry, we are able to manufacture and supply superior quality Marine Cable. The cable, which we offer are mainly used in ships as these are made using quality approved IEC 60331 annealed tinned copper to ensure excellent conductivity. These wires are insulated with ethylene propylene rubber and mica glass tape fire barrier to prevent fire at any cost. In order to meet the diversified demands of our clients, we offer the Marine Cable in many specifications.
- Core identification:
- 2 cores: Red & Black
- 3 cores: Red, yellow & Blue
- 4 cores: Red, Yellow, Blue & Green
- 5 cores: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black & Green
- 6 cores and above are numbered
- Braiding:Galvanized Steel Wire Braid Armoured.
- Sheath: EPR Outer Sheath
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 0.6/1kV
- Standards: IEC 60331
- Contact Details